Employee Public Relations
The Public Relations division of COC Limburg is looking for people who have an affinity with marketing, graphic design, web development, journalism, et cetera. The Public Relations division is in charge of all the external publicity with regard to activities and current affairs of COC Limburg and the various internal organisations.
Verantwoordelijkheden & taken:
- Journalism: Preparation of press releases, writing LGBT related articles for the audience of COC Limburg;
- Journalism: Maintaining the monthly newsletter of COC Limburg: collecting data activities COC Limburg, current topics and various recurring parts;
- Social Media: Maintaining the Facebook, Twitter and Instagram of COC Limburg;
- Graphic design: Creating graphical products such as Facebook banners, posters, flyers, et cetera;
- Web development: Maintaining and, if necessary, improving the websites of COC Limburg;
- Photography: taking pictures of COC Limburg's activities;
- All employees: Development and implementation of new public relation concepts.
Gewenste competenties & kwaliteiten:
- A good language proficiency: English (if possible: Dutch)